Some questions we get asked
At Greek Unique, we make it our mission that our customers come 1st!
Every one that works here is connected to the Fraternal community in some way. but we don’t just work with greek life we also accommodate everyone in the surrounding community’s to across the world from church groups, bands, Dr.’s, chef’s, and teachers alike.
Most asked Q&A's
If you’re not completely satisfied with your boutique apparel order, we will do everything we can to try and make it better! Please note, these polices apply only to our non customized apparel.
Please look over your order as soon as you get it in your hands. If you were sent something defective or the incorrect items, Contact us as soon as possible so we can get that mishap sorted out for you!
- Items can be returned for store credit only, issued in the form of a gift card sent via email. We cannot issue refunds.
- All returns must be received within 15 days* of the date that we ship out your order.
- Anything purchased with any form of personalization is a FINAL SALE and is not eligible for return.
- Anything purchased at a discounted price is a FINAL SALE and is not eligible for return.
- Returned items must remain un-washed and unworn and ALL TAGS must not be removed.
- Shipping is non-refundable and we do not cover shipping back to Greek Unique on returns, unless there was a mistake on our end.
- Please allow our team 5-7 business days to process your return once it is received at our warehouse.
- *Please allow 5-10 days for package transit. This will ensure that we receive your return within the 30 day window.
*Please note that our return policy applies to both domestic and international orders.
Yes! Greek Unique is an Official Licensed Greek Vendor through Affinity Consultants. As an officially licensed Greek vendor, all of our designs have been approved as official licensed products bearing the insignia and letters of Greek organizations. Working with an officially licensed Greek company ensures you are working with a company that has been checked, is reputable, meets the highest quality control standards and has good customer service. We pay royalties on every sale to your organizations’ headquarters. Many of the logos, letters, and colors that represent your Greek organization are trademarked items. Failure to comply with your organization’s rules and restrictions on the use of trademarked items can result in fines, suspensions, and other penalties. Purchase only from Licensed Vendors to help protect your trademarks. Make sure when you receive your products the numbered “Official Licensed Product” hologram sticker is present.
The best way to contact Greek Unique is via email at Greekunique17@gmail.com for general questions, status of orders and for chapter order information.
You can also call or text us at 813-980-2137. We do our best to return all calls and emails within 24 hours of receiving them. During business hours, We are open from 10am to 5pm est. Monday through Saturday.
- If you have your own fabric and would like to use it you can bring it in or mail it to our address.
- We have many fabrics to choose from, but we tell our customers all the time if you would like to go out and get your own fabric, 1/8th of a yard will make 3-4 shirts.
- We do our best to make sure or sample photos are as close to the exact product as possible but due to the huge variations in monitors, screens, browsers and phones, color samples in our products and fabrics may appear different. Since it is not possible to guarantee our online colors will look the same when you view them, we ask that you contact us first with any questions, before you order, to avoid any problem with color matching. We cannot guarantee what you are viewing is the exact color.